Today was an interesting day. It started out with me pouring water on my lap at the office. I have a Britta water filter I use to fill my water bottle. Well, I filled the top reservoir, but instead of waiting for all the water to filter to the bottom, I went ahead and started pouring it into my bottle. As fate would have it, the lid popped open and a majority of the water splashed onto my lap, chair, and floor.
Then at 10 A.M, we were told over the P.A. system that we needed to evacuate the building and head south. It took 25 minutes just to get out to the parking lot! We later determined that there was a chemical spill at Lexmark and they were evacuating everyone in a 5 mile radius. I was allowed to go back to work at 1:30.
Finally, when I got home after work, I learned that Karis had fallen down the stairs right before her nap. She is okay, with only a scrape on her chin. Her version of the story goes, "I was screaming for my Mommy. She ran down the stairs to me."
Spring break, British style
3 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment