
Here is a picture of Corban's birthday gift. He has been wanting fish for a long time and now his wish has been granted. This picture was before he had any fish, but now he has 3 guppies. Even though I suggested otherwise, he has named his fish. Hopefully the fish will live for a while. I wonder if there will be tears when they die. Being the good father that I am, I have been "preparing" him for that for that day. "You know they are going to die." "When you want some new fish we'll just flush these."
It's nice to have fish again. It brings back good memories.
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T
1 comment:
What a thoughtful and loving dad - we're going to FLUSH them! You know, guppies live forever, at least you think they do because there are always more and more. Have fun!
Post a Comment