Friday, March 07, 2008

Am I the Only One?

Am I the only one that has a problem with milk running down my chin when I eat cereal? I was analyzing this last night as I was eating a bowl of cereal before bed. Nearly every time I lifted the spoon to my mouth, a small drip would leap from the spoon, landing on the bottom part of my lip. I either had to scrape it back onto the spoon like when you feed a baby, let is slowly run down my chin, pooling in the hairs of my goatee, or dramatically slurp as the spoon would enter my mouth. I experimented with each method and determined that slurping was the most fun, while the pooling milk in the goatee was the most annoying. Speaking of annoying, I would caution you all against eating your cereal in bed, next to your wife who has been enjoying some quite time reading, practicing your slurping methods. First, you get "the look". Secondly, trying your best to eat more quietly, but obviously not succeeding, you get yelled at. Because I try to keep my blog rated PG, I can't describe the events that happened after that! Let me just say only one of us was laughing as they sprinted out the door.

No comments: