Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Null Hair Cut

Kristen has been begging me to go get a hair cut, so on New Year's eve eve I finally gave in, but only if Jo were available to give me a cut. She called the shop. Jo was available, so I hustled over there to get in line. I got the hair cut I wanted then came back home. When I walked around the corner Kristen just looked at me with this blank look, shaking her head back and forth slightly. She proceeded to responded with a couple wise cracks about how I looked like a teenager and why I even went to get a hair cut, wasting my money :). It's true that I did not get the length cut much at all, but I had the top layered way down so that I would not have afro hair. And besides, she doesn't get to tell me what to do. Not yet anyway...

P.S. It looks good!

No comments: