It has been SO long since my last blog I don't know where to begin. Perhaps I should start at the last thing and work backwards like my Mom's letters. She has more wisdom than me so maybe I should start taking some tips from her.
Corban is gone again. He went to Texas with my parents for a week. We plan on meeting in Gruver, TX (yee haw!) on Saturday and I will take him home on Sunday. Karis is wanting to go to pick up Corban, so I will probably be taking her as well. She started crying as she was telling him goodbye. She missed her big brother.
Let's see if I can remember what we did while my parents were here last week. We saw fireworks on the 3rd, ate pancakes on the 4th in Jamestown, saw a parade in Niwot, walked around a lot attempting to climb Beierstadt and Evans (that might needs its own blog), went to the zoo, got the socks beat off of us (Dad and I) in Catch Phrase, and ate pecan pie. Need I say more?
Spring break, British style
3 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment